RSS
RSS
AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
WE NEED YOU
Un sondage quant à l'avenir de HoM est disponible à cette adresse pour choisir la direction que devra prendre le forum.
Vos avis sont plus que jamais important pour la suite, donc n'hésitez pas à faire part de vos remarques et suggestions.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

:: Codages :: Signature Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Code signature Asher
Jawilsia Nighteyes
DCs : Quelqu'un + quelqu'un d'autre + quelqu'un d'autre

Feuille de personnage
Je suis joué par: Jawilsia
Humain Modifié
Jawilsia Nighteyes
'cause the rest is adrift deep inside the ocean
Everyone's on board. The richest and the poor, all these lonely kids have so much left to live for. So we'll run to the sea and find no captain waiting. For we're all that we need to keep this boat from sinking. Abandon everything you know, sail with us and we'll show you what it means to be alive.

Mar 21 Sep - 13:58
https://jawilsiatest.forumactif.org
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jawilsia Nighteyes
DCs : Quelqu'un + quelqu'un d'autre + quelqu'un d'autre

Feuille de personnage
Je suis joué par: Jawilsia
Humain Modifié
Jawilsia Nighteyes
I've seen your face before my friend
Well, I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes. How could I ever forget ? It's the first time, the last time we ever met. But I know the reason why you keep this silence up. No you don't fool me, the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows. It's no stranger to you and me. And I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

I've seen your face before my friend
Well, I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes. How could I ever forget ? It's the first time, the last time we ever met. But I know the reason why you keep this silence up. No you don't fool me, the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows. It's no stranger to you and me. And I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Jeu 17 Fév - 14:13
https://jawilsiatest.forumactif.org
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sauter vers: