RSS
RSS
AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
WE NEED YOU
Un sondage quant à l'avenir de HoM est disponible à cette adresse pour choisir la direction que devra prendre le forum.
Vos avis sont plus que jamais important pour la suite, donc n'hésitez pas à faire part de vos remarques et suggestions.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

:: Codages :: Pêle-Mêle de codage Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
brouillon codage
Jawilsia Nighteyes
DCs : Quelqu'un + quelqu'un d'autre + quelqu'un d'autre

Feuille de personnage
Je suis joué par: Jawilsia
Humain Modifié
Jawilsia Nighteyes

MY FATHER WAS A KING AND THE SON OF KINGS.

machin & bidule

MY FATHER WAS A KING AND THE SON OF KINGS. He was a short man, as most of us were, and built like a bull, all shoulders. He married my mother when she was fourteen and sworn by the priestess to be fruitful. It was a good match: she was an only child, and her father’s fortune would go to her husband.

He did not find out until the wedding that she was simple. Her father had been scrupulous about keeping her veiled until the ceremony, and my father had humored him. If she was ugly, there were always slave girls and serving boys. When at last they pulled off the veil, they say my mother smiled. That is how they knew she was quite stupid. Brides did not smile.

MY FATHER WAS A KING AND THE SON OF KINGS. He was a short man, as most of us were, and built like a bull, all shoulders. He married my mother when she was fourteen and sworn by the priestess to be fruitful. It was a good match: she was an only child, and her father’s fortune would go to her husband.

He did not find out until the wedding that she was simple. Her father had been scrupulous about keeping her veiled until the ceremony, and my father had humored him. If she was ugly, there were always slave girls and serving boys. When at last they pulled off the veil, they say my mother smiled. That is how they knew she was quite stupid. Brides did not smile.
slyraven
Dim 5 Fév - 13:53
https://jawilsiatest.forumactif.org
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sauter vers: